Microsoft Teams usage is skyrocketing around the world. In fact, Microsoft reported that in October alone, 115 million people used Teams on a daily basis.
That’s a lot of users - and a lot of opportunity for you to help your clients.
You see, enterprises have recognized the strategic and operational importance of integrating Teams with a single, reliable global voice solution to allow employees and customers to operate and communicate from anywhere. And, that solution is 8x8 Voice for Microsoft Teams.
In the past few months, hundreds of customers around the world have seen the value and signed up for 8x8 Voice for Teams. And, the appetite for 8x8 Voice and Microsoft Teams is only projected to grow.
When I read the report, I couldn’t help but think about the massive opportunities in front of our Ingram Micro partner community worldwide:
- By 2022, 74% of organizations will move at least 5% of their normally full-time, on-site workers, who had switched to working from home temporarily, into permanent remote-working positions.
- By 2023, more than 50% of large organizations will connect to cloud providers using direct cloud connectivity from their WANs, up from 10% in 2019.
- By 2024, 74% of the new unified communications licenses purchased by organizations will be cloud-based, up from 48% in 2019.
If you haven’t already, now is the time to start talking to your customers about 8x8 Voice for Teams. You may even want to share this recent report by Talking Pointz which states: “8x8’s services are delivered seamlessly and transparently to end users via the Microsoft Teams app... It even outshines Microsoft’s own UCaaS offer in multiple ways, including reliability, global availability, analytics, and versatility.”
Craig Weir, Director of Cloud Portfolio at Ingram Micro, reiterated the amazing opportunity ahead for partners, saying, “By working closely with 8x8, our partners can equip customers with industry-leading enterprise telephony that is seamlessly integrated with Microsoft Teams. We’re excited by the opportunities that 8x8 Voice for Microsoft Teams present for our partners.”
It’s an exciting time here at 8x8. I feel blessed to work for such a reputable organization and excited to share 8x8’s success with all of you.
Together, we can help your customers stay open for business and operate from anywhere. Contact your 8x8 team, Kaitlyn Cornell and Sarah Owens, at Get8x8@ingrammicro.com to get started.
About 8x8 Voice for Microsoft Teams
Leveraging 8x8’s global infrastructure, including regional, Microsoft-certified Session Border Controllers (SBC) across North America, Europe and Asia-Pacific, 8x8 Voice for Microsoft Teams provides organizations with full PSTN replacement and global calling plans in 42 different countries worldwide.
Other popular features include:
- Full-featured, centralized user management interface to synchronize Microsoft Teams users on the 8x8 telephony platform across the organization with a single click.
- Inbound and outbound calling from/to the PSTN, and to any Microsoft Teams extension.
- Enterprise calling features, including ring groups, call queues, transfer, voicemail, hold, and cloud call recordings.
- Global Calling Plans with unlimited calling plans to up to 47 countries, and direct inward dial (DID) and toll free numbers in more than 120 countries.
- Tight, out-of-the-box integrations with more than 25 third-party business applications, such as Salesforce, Zendesk, NetSuite and Microsoft Dynamics 365, to automatically log all calls with the ability to attach details, recordings and speech analytics to any customer record.
- Native 8x8 Contact Center support, enabling cross-functional collaboration between agents and functional area experts on Microsoft Teams apps.
- Comprehensive call recordings, reporting and analytics, including Speech Analytics and Quality Management, across all PSTN calls using the 8x8 communications platform.