As technology grows, ‘The 4th Industrial Revolution’ is dawning before our very eyes. We reveal how to join the rising revolution.
There is no better time to become a cloud service provider and invest into the cloud then now. With a £10.3 billion spend in the UK being forecast by 2020, this isn’t just the next big thing, this is the big thing.
The journey isn’t always an easy one and we recognise the hardships of starting out — but to every problem there’s a solution.
These are the most common challenges for Managed Service Providers (MSPs) and Independent Software Vendors (ISVs):
- Difficulty in launching new services due to rapidly changing technology
- Fewer new opportunities as differentiation becomes more challenging
- Lack of marketing skills and consistent training for sales
Global spend for managed services is expected to grow by nearly 11% through 2021, fuelled by the accelerated adoption of cloud services. While the growth promises new opportunities for Managed Service Providers (MSPs), competition in the managed services industry is increasing and intensifying, and there are fewer opportunities to acquire new customers.
- Limited direct and marketing resources to enable sales channels
- Changing revenue model with difficulty managing billing details
- Delivering routine support to users cuts into product innovation
The cloud services market continues to grow ahead of all projections, but Independent Software Vendors (ISVs) face challenges reaching that growing market. The fast-paced digital transformation of the cloud requires ISVs to find new ways to quickly and easily promote, sell, and deploy cloud solutions.
Explore these Top 3 Solutions that provide success in the cloud:
- People – Pre-planning and preparation will help you stand out from the crowd and show customers why they should trust you.
- Platform – Working with something like our CloudBlue platform will help automate your processes and speed up time-to-market. This will leave you with plenty of time to work out your visibility and market yourself to new and existing audience. For more information on marketing tips see this blog. [link]
- Portfolio – Being able to access services that supplement what you already have will allow you the confidence to resolve customer problems and become innovators.
Becoming a cloud service provider will open your business to the infinite possibilities of the cloud, and with the right support you too could be part of a dynamic shift from traditional IT services to the cloud. Join us in this transformation – don’t leave it too late to get on board.
For more information on becoming a cloud service provider, why not get in touch.