Ask anyone if they’d like to earn more money and the answer would most likely be a resounding “Yes!” But the real question isn’t whether or not you’d like to earn more, but rather, how do you earn more?
For a limited time, Microsoft and Ingram Micro have teamed up to offer two unbeatable incentives to help you do just that, along with the ultimate goal of inspiring you to reach out to more potential customers and land more deals.
The best part about these offers is that they complement each other—you can leverage both at the same time for maximum profit potential. Done correctly, you could earn up to 28.6% margin and $30,000 per customer when you work with Ingram Micro. Plus, with Ingram Micro’s tools, customer acquisition becomes faster and more cost-effective.
Let’s break down these offers to see how you can increase your bottom line.
Offer #1: 15% Off
Between now and May 31, 2019, you can get 15% off the first year of Office 365 Business Premium and Microsoft 365 Business through the Microsoft Cloud Service Provider (CSP) program. This special offer provides an incredible opportunity for you to add new customers, shift existing customers to the cloud and increase your revenue. Terms include:
- CSP only
- U.S. customers only
- 1-300 seats
- New Office 365 Business Premium customers
- New Microsoft 365 Business customers
- Office 365 customers upgrading to Microsoft 365 Business
- Limited-time offer: December 1, 2018 – May 31, 2019
To learn more about this offer, go to https://microsoft.ingrammicrocloud.com/discount/.
Offer #2: Sky’s the Limit
This offer is perfect to use together with the first. Between now and August 31, 2019, register for this limited-time program and earn up to 3.5K per incremental customer in one of two ways:
- All-up new customer adds
- New customer adds with greater than 50 seats
This exclusive program creates a massive opportunity for extra earnings when you drive new Office 365 and Microsoft 365 CSP customer adds within your Modern Workplace practice. Terms include:
- MPN CSP partner in the U.S. only
- Net new customers must not have associated CSP Office 365 revenue from trailing 12 months
- Payout Structure:
- Funding earned once target is met
- Calculation based on number of seats and seat payout rate
- Any eligible seat sold in the period counts
- Seats/customers must be active at final calculation to count
- Payout based on largest deal, no matter what order they are acquired
- Earnings capped at 3.5K per customer add and between $30K-$150K per partner depending on all-up customer target
- Pay rate varies by SKU, see T&Cs for details
To learn more about this offer, go to https://aka.ms/skysthelimit.
Maximizing profits with both offers
When you leverage Ingram Micro’s tools, you can maximize your new customer acquisition efforts and make the job easier. Ingram Micro provides services and benefits that help reduce your time and cost of acquisition—accelerating your cloud business. Here are just a few of their valuable tools:
- Engage PartnerOn
- Engage S&M Hub on CMP
- Engage QorusHub
- End-Customer Prospecting through Fiind.ai (Dev + Elite partners only)
These two offers (and CSP incentives) overlap until May 31. Now’s the time to take advantage of every possible earning opportunity. Reach out to Microsoft-Cloud@ingrammicro.com to find out how to leverage these offers through your Ingram Micro team.