Ingram Micro is committed to simplifying the cloud sales process, providing partners with a multitude of ways to market and sell cloud through its various business models including the Ingram Micro Cloud Store, Odin Automation Essentials, Odin Service Automation, Ensim Enterprise Platform, the Ingram Micro Cloud Marketplace, and the Ingram Micro Cloud Referral Program.
With Microsoft eliminating the Advisor Sell incentives for Office 365, effective October 1st, Ingram Micro is now in a unique position to fill the gap in the channel through the strategic investments it has made in the Ingram Micro Cloud Referral Program.
A profitable alternative program which slips seamlessly into the vacancies left by the Microsoft Advisor Program, the Cloud Referral Program is for organizations that want to sell Cloud Services while avoiding one or more of the requirements found in the traditional resale model. As the only program of its kind in the IT distribution industry today, the Cloud Referral Program has been strategically designed for partners who want to take advantage of cloud sales without the investments necessary to build and manage a cloud practice.
For existing Microsoft Advisor partners, the Ingram Micro Cloud Referral Program is a leading referral program among all Microsoft CSP providers, providing partners with the ability to make 7% commissions through Ingram Micro plus an additional 8% Microsoft incentive rebate.
For partners looking for a recurring revenue stream, a path to the cloud, or to establish a Microsoft Cloud practice without making investments or taking financial risks, the Cloud Referral Program delivers the expertise, resources, and business model to meet your needs, while providing your customers a variety of cloud services, direct customer billing, deployment, and post-sales support, all delivered by Ingram Micro.
Features and benefits of the Ingram Micro Cloud Referral Program:
- Complete billing support – We handle billing and invoicing to eliminate the headaches and risks associated with the accounting process.
- Flexible end-user support options – Your choice: we can manage end-client customer support calls or, if you’d like, you can take first call.
- Simplified commissions and reporting – Earn monthly commissions based on invoiced monthly recurring revenue (MRR). Earn commissions on every purchase to increase your profit.
- Easy Cloud Referral partner portal – Download custom-coded banners and links to track orders and easily determine your commissions payout.
- Increased Profit – Earn Microsoft CSP incentive rebates plus Ingram Micro commissions. Between those two sources, partners who adopt our Referral Program will realize 15% of invoiced amount on all Microsoft services!
In addition to offering the widest breadth of CSP services available today, Ingram Micro will also be adding Azure and other Cloud Services to the program in Q3.
Effortlessly make commissions, transition into the cloud immediately, and do this without investment or risk through the Ingram Micro Cloud Referral Program! Start now! Sign up at www.ingrammicrocloud.com/referral.