ABOUT THE CANADIAN WELCOME RECEPTIONIngram Micro Cloud Canada’s annual Canadian Welcome Reception event presents an opportunity for Ingram Micro and vendors to spotlight channel partners regionally who have exhibited a high level of innovation, advocacy, performance and sales success within Ingram Micro’s Cloud Marketplace.
This event, along with recognizing Canada’s award nominees and winners, offers a great opportunity to connect and network with partners, vendors and Ingram Micro executives.
EVENT RECAP: 2018 CANADIAN WELCOME RECEPTION
With more than 70 vendors, partners and Ingram Micro executives in attendance, Bill Brandel, Country Chief Executive of Ingram Micro Canada, and Greg Onoprijenko, Director of Ingram Micro Cloud kicked off the Canadian Welcome Reception speaking to the success of Ingram Micro’s Cloud business to help connect vendors to partners and end-users.The event, sponsored by Microsoft Canada, acknowledged Ingram Micro partners in its local and global categories celebrating achievements in growth, infrastructure-as-a-service solutions, and all-round value to Ingram Micro Cloud Canada. In addition, Ingram Micro celebrated the achievements of its top Microsoft cloud partners with special awards for Azure Partner of the Year and Office 365 Partner of the Year.
Award-winning partners spoke to their success, attributing the scalability and growth of their cloud business in partnership with Ingram Micro’s programs:
- Ingram Micro Cloud Marketplace, today's leading online marketing for cloud-based applications, and how it is enabling cloud resellers to bill or invoice directly through the platform and collect payments from customers on their own terms.
- Cloud Awesome O365 Roadmap, a four-staged roadmap for resellers to achieve full breadth, depth and scale of their cloud business. Through programs like Ingram Micro's Cloud Awesome O365 Program, select partners and resellers can take advantage of exclusive margins, benefits and white label support to support their cloud journey and transact more Office 365 CSP licenses.
- Ingram Micro IaaS Flight Academy,a proven wholistic development program designed to help partners build a successful cloud practice within a 6-month period. Flight Academy's programs help partners excel within their particular practice, whether it be Microsoft Azure, Amazon AWS or IBM Cloud.
For the full list of categories, winners, and finalists – visit our full Canadian Welcome Reception recap.
VENDOR SPONSORSHIP OPPORTUNITIESFor vendor sponsorship opportunities towards Cloud Summit in 2020 (date and location to be defined) and Ingram Micro’s Canadian Welcome Reception, please email CanadaCloudEvents@ingrammicro.com for your interest.
Sponsorship opportunities include:
- Vendor-funded Partner Passes to Cloud Summit
- Canadian Welcome Reception event sponsorship (Silver, Gold, Platinum)
- Vendor-sponsored Awards to be presented at the Canadian Welcome Reception