The VMware vCloud Service Provider Bundle – Premier Plus Edition enables VMware Service Provider Partners to deliver vCloud Services with a robust cloud stack that’s built on the solid performance and availability of the vSphere platform, and coupled with the efficient provisioning and management of customers’ virtual datacenters through vCloud Director.
Two of the main benefits to upgrading:
- Ability to better manage infrastructure service levels. With the vCloud Service Provider Bundle – Premier Plus Edition, you, Service Providers have the tools to proactively manage their environment,– all while maintaining regulatory compliance.
- Capture new revenue streams through add-on services delivered to customers. Service Providers gain incremental revenue opportunities with the new bundle.
The Premier Plus Edition offers additional benefits:
- Improved SLAs with service health reporting, predictable alerts in advance of performance degradation in the infrastructure.
- Increased service margins through improved capacity utilization, forecasting, VM right-sizing, capacity reclamation and automated views and alerts to speed decision making.
- Ability to deliver compliance as a service through automated patching and provisioning, utilization of comprehensive change tracking to isolate root causes, and remediating images to normal with single-click rollback.
All together, the VMware vCloud Service Provider Bundle – Premier Plus Edition includes vCenter Operations, vCenter Configuration Manager, vCenter Chargeback, vCenter Server, vCloud Network & Security Advanced (formerly vShield), vSphere Enterprise Plus and Production Support.