While on-premises Projects and Visio has their place, cloud-based solutions for Visio and Projects can come with lower upfront costs, security, and accessibility.
The secret to getting your end-customers to adopt Visio and Projects Online? Follow these steps:
Step 1: Conduct a Price Analysis
For Microsoft Visio Licensing
For Microsoft Project Licensing
Step 2: Conduct a Benefits Analysis
Moving Online has its tangible benefits, however, there are more features to be aware of by purchasing your Visio and Projects Online CSP licenses with Ingram Micro.
- Enterprise-grade reliability
- A familiar environment or at least one that’s easy to navigate and use
- Continuous data backup, disaster recovery, and globally redundant data centers
- 24/7 IT support by Ingram Micro
- Scalable solution that grows with your business
Step 3: Understanding the Details in the Fabric for Visio and Projects
Visio and Project cloud-based solutions are licensed on a per-user basis. You can purchase them as standalone plans or as an additional service with Office 365 plans.
- Project Online Premium enables organizations to get started, prioritize project portfolio investments and deliver the intended business value from virtually anywhere.
- Project Online Professional keeps your projects, resources, and teams organized and on track. Easily and efficiently plan projects, track status, and collaborate with others from virtually anywhere.
- Project Online Essentials provides the capabilities needed for team members to manage tasks, submit timesheets, and collaborate with colleagues.
- Microsoft Visio Online Plan 2, available as a subscription, includes the same capabilities as Visio Professional 2016. In addition, such cloud-only features as Data Visualizer, Database Reverse Engineering, Improved Support for the AutoCAD drawings have been recently introduced. Plan 2 also allows each user to install Visio on up to five PCs running Windows 10, Windows 8 or Windows 7. It automatically installs the latest updates (both feature and security) for the duration of the subscription. Visio Online Plan 1 with 2 GB OneDrive storage is also included.
- Microsoft Visio Online Plan 1 is a web-app and includes 2GB OneDrive storage. It does not have any installations.
Step 4: Purchase through Cloud Marketplace
Login to Cloud Marketplace to transact Visio or Project Online today. Choose between Monthly or Annual Billing.
The Ingram Micro Cloud team is available for your team to reach out regarding the following offer. Feel free to email email@example.com for more information.