MSPmentor is the world’s top managed services blog and MSP news site. Every year MSPmentor ranks the top managed service providers based on metrics such as annual revenue, annual revenue dollar growth, annual revenue percentage growth, devices managed, and several other data points.This year, over 35 Intermedia partners were ranked among the top 100 MSPs.
We are excited and proud of each one of our partners who have achieved this accolade. And we would like to thank these partners, among many others, for choosing Intermedia’s business cloud.
Intermedia partners are continuing to ride a wave of managed services across numerous verticals. And they continue to reinforce the value of the cloud by trimming their customers’ annual IT expenditures and providing real costs savings. We’ve discovered that MSPs who are thriving in the cloud services industry choose Intermedia because they can:
- Build a successful cloud-based business model centered around high-margin recurring revenue.
- Private-label an entire suite of enterprise-grade, highly-reliable cloud services including: Hosted Exchange, Cloud Server, Hosted PBX and more.
- Conveniently manage each service from the partner portal: a robust web-based control panel that’s extremely intuitive and powerful.
- Leverage our premium support including: 24/7/365 technical support, free migration support provided by our Cloud Concierge team and dedicated sales support to help seal the deal.
We are committed to making our partners successful by continuing to provide industry-leading cloud services backed by a complete worry-free experience. We encourage all Intermedia partners to make the most of our partner program. We can help you redirect even more attention from maintenance and administration to selling and delivering high-margin services.
Come visit us at the Cloud Summit and learn more about how Intermedia can help you rank among the top 100 MSPs.
- Breakout Session: April 10th 3:00pm – 3:45pm in Grand Canyon 3
- Booth Hours: April 9th 5:30pm – 9:00pm, April 10th 11:30am – 12:45pm in the Grand Saguaro Ballroom (North-South)
Looking forward to seeing you at the event!
SVP of Business Development & Channel Sales