Modern businesses often face the challenge of converting data into actionable information that can translate into revenue-building opportunities. While mastering the process of client research, lead generation, and compliance tracking is very time consuming, it’s necessary for business growth and success. According to Dell’s 2015 annual Global Technology Adoption Index, companies who invested in new technologies such as cloud, mobility, and big data and successfully utilized customer analytics, witnessed 53% business growth compared to their dawdling counterparts.*
Ingram Micro understands the nature of these complex business challenges and is committed to providing channel partners with the tools to help their customers achieve greater success by offering Dun & Bradstreet Office 365 Enterprise E3 Business Package on the Ingram Micro Marketplace. Founded in 1841 and trusted by 90% of Fortune 500 companies, Dun & Bradstreet’s Business Package combines sales, marketing, and supply chain insights to support informed business decisions and encourage growth.
Channel partners and their customers integrating Dun & Bradstreet into their business operations enjoy the following advantages:
- Targeted campaigns, which segments customers and prospects by industry and size for improved response rates.
- Improved sales operations, enabling customers to shorten their sales cycle by 15%, increase close rates by 29%, and experience a 10% boost in revenue.
- Enhanced efficiency to campaigns and marketing programs, making the management of campaigns 46% more effective, as well as a 12% drop in research time.
- Decrease in the quality of poor data with 20% fewer duplicate records.
- Gain supply chain advantages by easily identifying strategic sourcing opportunities, redundancies, and anticipated cost savings through Dun & Bradstreet insights.
“We are excited to partner with Dun & Bradstreet and offer a complete cloud solution that delivers measurable success for our channel partners and their customers in the cloud,” said Sean Oberholtzer, Global Cloud Business Development, Micro Cloud. “The Cloud Marketplace and Dun & Bradstreet combination helps simplify business efficiency in the cloud by offering the tools needed to prioritize sales leads, better understand the customer footprint, and identify new opportunities in real time.”
Ingram Micro channel partners currently transacting on the Cloud Marketplace can immediately begin selling, provisioning, and managing Dun & Bradstreet Business Solutions today. Interested channel partners not currently on the Cloud Marketplace can sign up through Ingram Micro Cloud Elevate, our free channel program that offers valuable educational materials and business resources that drive cloud success.
We will be announcing the launch of new cloud solutions on the Cloud Marketplace over the next few months on CloudTalk. For more information, feel free to email us at IMCloudServiceDesk@cloud.im or call (800) 705-7057.