Now that we’ve explored the various applications of Microsoft Azure and discussed how it can help you build and grow a thriving services business, let’s look at how Ingram Micro makes it simpler for you to sell Azure through the Ingram Micro Cloud Marketplace.
By leveraging the Ingram Micro Cloud Marketplace to sell Azure, you can take advantage of the following benefits:
1) No set up fees.
2) Automated online provisioning with no manual intervention.
3) Flexibility to choose where you want to host your data—on a datacenter in India or any other location.
4) Take advantage of a flexible, consumption-based usage model.
5) Pay-as-you-use pricing, with post-paid billing.
6) View and track usage by customer within the Cloud Marketplace.
7) Own the customer relationship while relying on Ingram Micro for L2 24/7 support.
8) Manage multiple customers through a single console.
9) Bundle your own complementary services with Azure for greater cross-sell and upsell potential.
In just a few simple steps, you can purchase, provision and sell Azure through the Ingram Micro Cloud Marketplace and deliver greater value to your customers!
Ready to start selling? Make sure you have the following information ready:
- Customer/reseller’s valid email address (determined by who should receive the Azure CSP portal credentials).
- Valid customer and reseller’s mailing/billing address (must be accurate as Microsoft will verify it before you provision).
- Correct Microsoft Partner Network (MPN) I.D.
With this, we conclude our four-part series on Azure. We hope you found this information useful and helpful. To purchase Azure in a consumption-based, pay-as-you-go pricing model, please visit the Ingram Micro Cloud Marketplace. For more information, contact our Ingram Micro Cloud sales team via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at 022 3056 1234.