Your customers are already making extensive use of Microsoft Office 365. It’s their go-to service for company correspondence, bookkeeping, collaboration and more.
But how are they tracking their clients and sales? Yellow legal pads and address books are a thing of the past. Now you can modernize your customers’ sales productivity and create growth by cross-selling your Office 365 customers on Dynamics 365 Sales.
Did you know the CRM SaaS market opportunity for SMB is expected to be $8.8 billion in sales and services by 2023, according to AMI? That’s something you don’t want to miss out on. In addition, when you cross-sell your Office 365 customers on Dynamics 365 Sales, you’ll see:
- Increased revenue (license + services + IP)
- CSP incentives (cloud competency required), plus margin for Dynamics 365 Sales
- Customers who consume multiple Microsoft solutions are less likely to churn
- Increased trust from your customers via thought leadership around digital transformation
When you help customers attach Dynamics 365 Sales to Office 365, you provide a differentiated solution and increased value to your customers. In addition, you’ll help your customers better understand their customer needs, engage more effectively and win more deals—all with embedded Office 365 tools that fit the way sellers work.
Start selling Dynamics 365 today
- To experience how a unified set of business management tools and applications can modernize sales productivity, download your free trial.
- Take advantage of the many resources available to help you better understand Dynamics 365. Begin your journey.
Don’t miss this opportunity
With our offer now in market and available until June 30, 2020, there’s no better time to encourage your existing Office 365 customers to add Dynamics 365.
This offer is for up to 25% off new Dynamics 365 Sales for Professional seats (purchased through CSP only) for existing SMB Office customers. By taking part, you can help your Office customers lock in the discounted price for up to three years. To learn more, visit the offer page.