CRM / ERP
Dynamic Aspect is focused on delivering business driven solutions across Microsoft's business applications stack.
The Dynamic Aspect Replication Module allows multiple Business Central environments to communicate with each other by the implicit use of another Microsoft leading edge technology - Common Data Service (CDS).
This provides the ability to address the needs of multinational companies with a solution with a much lower price point than competing “Tier 1” ERP products.
Benefits of the Dynamic Aspect Replication Module
- Avoid maintaining duplicates of Master Data in multiple companies in Business Central – by maintaining your Master Data in a master company in Business Central and let other companies within your Business Central subscribe to the Master Data.
- Exchange Master Data with external IT solutions and databases using data file exchange.
- Select which tables and fields to synchronise. (Usually, you would not want all tables and fields to be synchronized).
- Look into the error log and follow up on errors in data synchronisation and the reason for each error message.
- Define a structure of Global and Local Master Data by allowing a Business Central company to be both a master source and a subscriber of Master Data.