Join us in Toronto this year for the Worldwide Partner Conference (WPC).
With a greater focus on business return this year, it's an event that you don't want to miss out on.
WPC is the largest partner event of the year and it brings together over 15,000 attendees from around the globe for a week of networking and learning, with a focus on partner profitability and business growth. It’s a great place to connect with other like-minded partners and Microsoft.When:
10th - 14th JulyWhere:
Metro Toronto Convention Centre (MTCC)Why should you attend?
- Increase your profitability with new cloud opportunities.
- Discover the power of partnership - Network with thousands of partners and the Microsoft team.
- Gain valuable industry insights from keynotes, tracks and sessions.
This year’s sessions are starting to get locked and there’s a great variety to give you valuable insights around 5 key themes: profitability, transformation, differentiation, collaboration and leadership.
Take a look at the session catalogue
to see the sessions that are specifically tailored to you and your business. Make sure that you continue to check back into the session catalogue as new sessions will be added as and when they are confirmed.
In addition to some great sessions, Microsoft have now announced some of the speakers who are going to be at the event and will share some valuable insight on how you can implement new, cutting-edge strategies within your own business.You can view the full line-up so far here but speakers include:
- Satya Nadella – Chief Executive Officer, Microsoft
- Kevin Turner – Chief Operating Office, Microsoft
- Phil Sorgen – Corporate Vice President, Worldwide Partner Group, MicrosoftThere are also some great external speakers lined up:
- Carol Roth – Creator of the Future File™
legacy planning system, billion-dollar dealmaker, media personality and bestselling author of The Entrepreneur Equation.
- Kim Garst – CEO of Boom Social
- B. Wood – CEO, Technology Services Industry Association
As you can see there’s already a lot planned for WPC and it’s already shaping up to be a great event. Make sure that you secure your ticket and register today.
The price goes up the closer we get to the event so now is the best time to register.
The UK hotel has already reached full capacity due to the high demand. Microsoft is now recommending that you should book into The Chelsea
to be part of the UK experience. Make sure that you register soon to secure your place in The Chelsea as they are limited.Register today
and join in the UK conversation on WPC connect
to start making connections to build out your agenda.
We look forward to seeing you in Toronto!