In 2019, we’re using partner feedback from previous years to up the ante in celebration of Cloud Summit’s 10th anniversary. After all, when you attend a premier industry event like Cloud Summit, you expect more—and you get it.
It’s all about return on investment
What’s the best way to maximize the ROI on your Cloud Summit X experience? It’s easy. Just take advantage of everything this world-class event offers, starting on day one.
Plus, start adding to your bottom line right now by saving 40% on Cloud Summit registration: Simply purchase three regular-priced passes to Cloud Summit X and get two passes for free. At that price, it makes sense to bring your entire team to this amazing event. Not only will this strengthen your team’s cloud know-how, it will also make it easier for you to attract new business.
9 ways to build your power base
You told us you wanted more flexibility, more networking, more technical content, more influential speakers, more ways to grow, more cloud know-how and more fun. We listened. That’s why we came up with nine more ways for you to squeeze even more value from Cloud Summit X:
- Expand your network and global reach by engaging with hundreds of the world’s most successful resellers, service providers and ISVs while taking advantage of an infinite number of growth opportunities.
- Take a deep dive into highly technical content, make progress on your Azure and AWS certifications, and learn to navigate the Cloud Awesomeness Roadmap through hands-on labs, workshops and presentations.
- Explore innovative IaaS, XaaS and IoT technologies from CloudBlue, Microsoft, AWS, Cisco and several up-and-coming companies that are getting ready to rock your world—and increase your revenue.
- Attend one of 75+ keynote and breakout sessions over three days and uncover proven ways to increase your sales, elevate your go-to-market strategies, reveal today’s hidden IT buyer and much more.
- Nearly double your networking time at Cloud Showcase, do the Tech Crawl and delve into dozens of solutions from Microsoft, Cisco, Acronis, Red Hat, LG, Symantec, IBM, Trend Micro, Veritas and other technology companies.
- Hear the industry’s biggest names—such as Carl Eschenbach, Gavriella Schuster, Steve Robinson and Robin Matlock—discuss AI, blockchain, cybersecurity, venture capital, where the channel is headed and more.
- Meet the 12 winners of the Comet Competition—a partnership between MassChallenge and Ingram Micro that identifies high-potential start-ups early on—to see how your business can cash in.
- Watch Alex Honnold—a professional rock climber who made history in the Oscar-nominated documentary, Free Solo—talk about how taking calculated risks helps him excel in his sport and in his life.
- Discover how your business can tap into the power of the platform starting with a demonstration of CloudBlue Connect and a session on how to build new solutions in the CloudBlue ecosystem.
If you’re ready to get face to face with hundreds of industry decision makers and influencers, this is the one event you won’t want to miss. With topics ranging from using business intelligence (BI) and data analytics to make strategic decisions to enhancing your solutions stack with drones and robots, you’re sure to walk away with critical insights that can have a dramatic impact on your future success.
Take your business to the X level with our 5-for-3 promotion
Unleash the power of X to accelerate and multiply your business at Cloud Summit X in San Diego on March 11-13, 2019. As the largest cloud ecosystem event on the planet, it’s the only place you’ll find this level of extraordinary value and exceptional takeaways—all under one roof. So why not share this incredible knowledge with others?
For a limited time, buy three all-access passes for you and your colleagues—and get two all-access passes free. That’s a savings of nearly $1,800!
Learn more about this special offer by emailing us at CloudSummit@bcdme.com or calling 866-683-9581 within the U.S. (1-312-396-2100 outside of the U.S.) between 8:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m. CST, Monday through Friday. For more information on Cloud Summit X, visit https://www.ingrammicrocloud.com/cloudsummit/.