The Ingram Micro Cloud Marketplace is an ecosystem of buyers, sellers and solutions that enables channel partners and professionals to configure, provision and manage cloud technologies with confidence and ease. It removes the complexity in procurement, management and support that is too often inherent in cloud technologies, and also enables partners to manage the complete end-customer subscription lifecycle from a single, automated platform, provided and supported by Ingram Micro. Ingram Micro’s Cloud Marketplace also provides multi-language support and multi-currency functionality.
Using the Ingram Micro Cloud Marketplace, partners can:
- Quickly offer new cloud services and create new solution bundles
- Identify best-fit cloud solutions from a portfolio of solutions
- Purchase and activate cloud solutions with confidence
- Configure and manage solutions for multiple end customers from a single pane of glass
- Add new features, services or customers with just a few simple keystrokes
- Download unified billing data which can be used in a PSA tool of choice
Marketplace Reseller Training Tuesdays
Missed a training? No problem! Watch on demand below:
Additional webinars coming soon!
Marketplace Focus Webinars
Cloud Ignite Services™
Technology does not solve problems on its own; services are also key. Ingram Micro Cloud Ignite services are available to assist with the implementation of your cloud-based solutions including, service desk support, migration and onboarding.
Ingram Micro Cloud partner programs are designed to give you the enablement resources, incentives, and business model choices you need to drive your growth and profitability. Available options include:
Ingram Micro Cloud’s premier loyalty program, Cloud Elevate delivers rewards and enablement services to help channel partners and professionals accelerate their cloud sales and profitability. Benefits include exclusive promotions, discounts, education, marketing and sales support, technical and migration support, and more as partners move up in the program. As part of Cloud Elevate, members may qualify for Seeding the Cloud services, which allow them to take advantage of a variety of expertise, tools, templates and turnkey deliverables to enhance go-to-market results. Members can leverage Ingram Micro Cloud specialists to consult on strategy, facilitate vendor engagements, rework sales compensation models, develop sales and marketing plans, execute marketing activities, pursue sales opportunities, and more.
Ingram Micro Cloud will offer three unique channel programs, giving channel partners and professionals the flexibility to align with the program best matched to their business strategies and objectives.
- Cloud Resale Program—This channel program is an extension of the business model partners have with Ingram Micro Cloud today, through which they can sell Ingram Micro’s portfolio of cloud services. Under this model, the partner retains the responsibility of servicing customers on an ongoing basis.
- Cloud Referral Program—The Cloud Referral Program is for partners who want to take advantage of cloud opportunities without the investments necessary to build a cloud practice and directly service end customers. With this business model, partners bring sales opportunities to Ingram Micro, which provides support and service to the end customers. Partners then receive compensation for the referred sales.
- Cloud Private Label Program—The Private Label Program is for partners who have already invested in building a cloud practice, as well as for born-in-the-cloud partners who focus exclusively on cloud services. For partners who meet certain criteria, this program will allow them to private-label Ingram Micro’s Cloud Marketplace and Cloud Ignite Services.
Currently, Ingram Micro Cloud offers the Cloud Resale Program. Programs to be launched at a future date include the Referral and Private Label programs.