The AWS Channel Reseller Program, through Ingram Micro enables qualified partners to resell AWS services to both commercial and public sector end customers.
The program is designed for Ingram Micro Partners who would to include AWS products to deliver professional services and management of end customer AWS deployments, such as: System Integrators (SIs), Managed Service Providers (MSPs), Digital Agencies, and Value-Added Resellers (VARs).
As an AWS Channel Reseller through Ingram Micro, you own the value of your customer’s experience from end-to-end for your AWS-based offerings.
Ideal Value Added Reseller profile
- Consulting/Professional Services firm that offers value added services on AWS
- Possess strategic business plan to develop monthly usage based cloud services portfolio
- Ability to position, architect and deploy cloud based solutions
- Ability to transact customers on a variable usage billing model
- Provide multi-vendor solutions to help solve business issues
In addition to benefits you receive as an APN partner, qualified Channel Resellers are eligible for a wide range of benefits to support their business, which may include:
- Business Support
- AWS Channel Reseller Discounts
- Create & Manage Customer Accounts
- License Rights to Resell AWS to End Customers
- Business Planning & Management Support
- Access to AWS Technology Partner Ecosystem
- Marketing Support
- Placement in the AWS Partner Directory as an AWS Channel Reseller
- Designated AWS Channel Reseller Logo
- Participation at AWS-Hosted Events
- Press Release & Marketing Content Support
- Enablement Tools
- Partner Enablement Toolkit
- Program Onboarding & Operational Training
- Partner Solution Architect Support
- AWS Support for Partners
- Exclusive AWS Channel Reseller Training Webinars
An APN Consulting Partner interested in becoming an AWS Channel Reseller via its value added distributor is required to meet program prerequisites before applying.
APN Partner Accreditations
- ≥ 2 AWS Technical Professional Accreditations*
- ≥ 2 AWS Business Professional Accreditations*
Step 1: Learn More
What is Amazon Web Services?
What is The AWS Partner Network (APN)?
Step 2: Complete Business Accreditation through APN
To apply for the Ingram Micro AWS Reseller program get started by registering your company with AWS Partner Network. Click on the “Register” button below to complete APN registration and receive access to the APN Portal.
New APN Partners – Register & Login
APN Consulting Partner Registration: Register your firm at no cost as an APN Consulting Partner.
Step 3: Apply to be an AWS Channel Reseller through Ingram Micro
To be eligible for the Ingram Micro AWS Reseller program, you must first complete 2 Business and 2 Technical accreditations.
Earn APN Partner Accreditations: APN offers partners e-learning courses to help technical and business individuals to deepen their knowledge of AWS services. Accreditation courses are available online at no cost via the APN Portal. Follow the steps below to earn AWS Business Professional Accreditations:
- Log in to the APN Portal
- Click on “Training” from top navigation
- Click “AWS Training Portal”
- Complete 2x AWS Business Professional Accreditation courses and quizzes
- Complete 2x AWS Technical Professional Accreditation courses and quizzes