The fifth annual Cloud Summit is being held in Hollywood, FL at The Westin Diplomat Resort & Spa, April 7-9. This year’s theme is “Rise Above,” which refers to rising above the status quo and traditional thinking to take your cloud business to the next level.
In this short (less than 2 min.) video presentation, Renée Bergeron, Vice President, Managed Services & Cloud Computing at Ingram Micro, highlights why you don’t want to miss out on what’s become the largest cloud event in the IT channel.
Some additional highlights attendees can expect at this year’s event include a dynamic keynote presentation from Terry Jones, founder of Travelocity.com and current chairman of KAYAK. Jones’ message will focus on:
* Building a culture of innovation
* Adapting to change
* Addressing business model obsolescence and
* Embracing digital natives
Ingram Micro will also incorporate its five-step Cloud Business Plan into the overarching structure of the breakout sessions, addressing the following business areas:
* Executive/Financial (building a KPI-based plan that meets the needs of your CSP/CSB business model)
* Solutions (includes what to sell as well as the technical skills needed to sell it)
* Operations (SLAs, service delivery and support model, monthly billing process)
* Marketing (Lead sources/goals, campaign design, budget and funding)
* Sales (How to sell cloud)
Cisco will once again be a platinum sponsor at this year’s event and attendees can easily spot them at their signature glass meeting space as well as on stage during a keynote session and workshops being held before and during the event.